What information do we collect?
We collect data from you when you register on our site or place an order with us (whether as a guest to the site or from a personally created account).
You can however visit our site anonymously at any time.
What do we use your information for?
We may use your information in the following ways:
- To personalize your shopping experience by being able to respond to your individual requirements
- To improve our service to you by evaluating feedback and information from you
- To improve our customer service and technical support
- To process transactions (your information both public and private will not be shared, sold, exchanged or given to any 3rd party company for any reason whatsoever without your consent, except for delivering the intended product or service that you have requested from us
- To send periodic emails to include email marketing – you can unsubscribe from any marketing contact from us through the link at the bottom of the email
- To administer a promotion, event or for our customer database
- To assist you in the event of a problem completing your purchase
How long do we hold your data?
- Personal data relating to transactions is anonymized after seven years and your account will be removed after seven years of inactivity
- Personal data that is used for marketing purposes will be retained indefinitely unless you choose to opt out
How do we protect and safeguard your personal information?
We have a variety of security measures in place to protect your personal information. These include electronic safeguards, such as encryption, and physical safeguards and security.
Card payments are encrypted by our secure third-party payment provider. No payment information is stored by us.
Withdrawing your consent
- If you would like to withdraw your consent, please contact us directly.
- Once you notify us of your request, we will respond to you as soon as possible.
- Wherever possible, we will anonymize all records relating to you and to your account, including all transactions and communication.
Who has access to your data?
Access to your personal data is restricted at all times. Only our employees or trusted agents will be able to access your data. Their access and activities are restricted to the purposes outlined above. These parties are:
- Us; we have direct access to your data.
- Our web designers, can act on our behalf as Data Processors. This means they host our website and have access to ensure it functions correctly.
Unsolicited Email Policy
Internet user privacy is of upmost importance to us and our customers. Our success depends on our ability to maintain the trust of our customers. To this end, we have two overriding policies:
Message recipient policy
Before customers can receive email messages, advertising or promotions, customers must have agreed to receive such messages, by either purchasing from us or by opting into one of our mailing lists. Any recipient may request at any time to be removed from our list, and we will comply with that request. In addition, we will thoroughly investigate any allegations made by recipients relating to unsolicited messages.
Policy against advertising our website using unsolicited email messages
We require that all e-mails promoting our business or its products are sent only to customers who have agreed to receive such messages. We prohibit any advertising of our brand and website using unsolicited email messages. If you feel you have been sent unsolicited emails promoting our brand or website and would like to register a complaint, please email us using our contact us page. We will immediately investigate all allegations made related to unsolicited messages.
Your email address is safe with us.
- We never sell or share your email addresses with other companies.
- You can unsubscribe at any time.
- We require that each email message sent out from us includes an easy way for subscribers to remove themselves via an unsubscribe link.
- If you receive a newsletter or email and decide you do not like it, simply click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
- If you feel you have been sent unsolicited email and would like to register a complaint, please email us using our contact page.
Definition of Spam
Spam is unsolicited email sent in bulk. Any promotion, information or solicitation that is sent to a person via email without their prior consent, where there is no pre-existing relationship between the sender and the recipient, is spam.
We provide online services that are easy to use, useful and reliable. These can involve placing small amounts of information on your computer or mobile phone or other device. These include small files known as cookies. There is a link to general advice about managing cookies at the end of this page. Cookies cannot be used to identify you personally.
Below is a list of cookies that are used on this website. You can opt out of non-essential cookies at any time by clicking this link…